PV equipment shield
Publish date：2018-06-21 Views：469
The protective cover is also called the soundproof room two types
One kind is because the machine is large, the equipment is frequently overhauled and the manual operation is needed. At this time, only a large room can be used to protect the machine, and the door, window and ventilation pipe are set up. Another type of sound insulation is to separate a quiet environment from a high noise environment for the workers to observe and control the operation of the machine or to rest. The doors, windows and ventilation pipes should be set up as required.
Two, the protective cover (mute room) is used for testing equipment workrooms, can be activities for mute room. The mute room adopts four sides and top surface sound absorption, and the bottom sound insulation way enables the indoor to achieve low noise environment. The background noise value in the soundproof room is less than 35-40dB (A). In addition to setting up sound absorption system, sound insulation door, window and ventilation system, electrical system and so on are also needed.
Classification of sound insulation rooms: sound insulation rooms can be classified into muffler / muffler series, mute series, noise proof series and shielding series according to their acoustic performance.
Noise elimination series: divided into muffling room, semi anechoic laboratory and noise elimination laboratory.
Mute series: microplate silent room, noise test room, mute room, pipeline mute room, sound box, mute test box, steel plate noise test box, noise box, aerostatic test box, mute test room
Sound insulation series: divided into sandwich panel room, sound insulation box, ventilation and sound insulation window, sound insulation door, sound insulation cover, noise reduction equipment, sound insulation room.
Sound insulation room shielding series: divided into signal shielding room, shielding room, testing room, anechoic chamber, shielding tank, "EMC" testing advanced shielding room.
1. the main structure of the soundproof room is a shockproof frame type, which is assembled by modules and is convenient for installation and disassembly.
2.the main body uses square steel as the skeleton, and the outer panel is made of sound insulation panel, with porous aluminum plate on the inside, high quality sound absorbing cotton and sound insulation material to improve the noise reduction effect of low frequency noise.
3. door and window closed joint seal with sealing tape; external joint of sound insulation housing is pressed by aluminum alloy panel, which is beautiful and practical.
4. the sound insulation room is five sides, and the four sides are the feeding surface, the main operation surface, the finished product collection surface and the rear face. Each surface has transparent observation window and operator entering and entering the operation door, so it is convenient to observe the working condition of the equipment.
5. indoor exhaust system to match exhaust of high speed punch suction mechanism.
6. the sound proof room lighting uses the explosion-proof and dustproof fluorescent lamp.
7. size and material can be selected according to different sound insulation and environmental needs.
8. can be designed and manufactured according to the customer's technical requirements, 200-300mm sound absorption board, sound absorption door and sound insulation view window, material according to actual demand, applied to high demand test product noise value.
Features of protective cover
1 high volume
The sound insulation capacity of the common sound insulation room is 25-30dB (A), and the high volume sound insulation room we designed is 45dB (A).
2 hole handling convenience
The general sound insulation room must be determined in advance. The high volume sound insulation housing we designed can be determined at the scene.
3 real high temperature resistance, high pressure, water proof, moisture resistance
The normal sound insulation room can reach up to 80-120 degrees. The general design of the high volume sound insulation room adopts alumina and other high temperature resistant materials, reaching 400 degrees centigrade.
4 the thickness of the sound insulation room is 50mm~400mm and so on.
Sound insulation room shielding equipment
Frequency range: 150MHZ, 1000MHZ, 500MHZ, 2400MHZ
Anti-interference ability: 60dB-80dB
Such shielding rooms can be configured as: isolation transformers, double deck worktables, explosion-proof lamps, special filters, special row inserts, ventilation windows, exhaust fans and switches.